One of the great things about being an Entrepreneur, is the people you get to meet.
The more successful you become, the more successful people you get to meet and be inspired by. Just like your bank account grows as a result of doing great service & running a viable, scalable enterprise, so does your network.
I’m often asked what I love most about business, and for sure the money is nice, no denying that, & creating something that matters, but meeting my mentors & heroes & feeling good enough about myself to be in a room with them, hold good conversation with them and add value to them is one of the best feelings, and a manifested result of your progress.
- So chase out great people.
- Surround yourself with legends.
- Get our of your comfort zone & seek the big fish.
- And accept you have to keep trying & you get knocked back.
As they say your net work is your net worth, but your self worth is your net worth too, & being around higher level people increases your self worth significantly.
And of course, all the money & business you need flows through your network, which is also your extended bank account.
- My email community continues to drastically expand - 24th January 2022
- Why I think Joe Rogan is wrong about Clubhouse (for now) - 14th January 2022
- The Rules to Recurring Income – Part 2 - 30th November 2021